Contribute for Istanbul
Would you like to write for Wizard Istanbul? We are always looking for new Istanbul Wizards. So ask a question about Istanbul which a tourist might ask and then reply to it using with your Istanbul knowledge.
What can I write about?
Let’s say you love watching whirling dervishes! So, ask like a traveller: “Where should I watch Whirling Dervishes in Istanbul?”. You already know the answer, so share your experiences, reviews and suggest something worthwhile to Istanbul visitors.
There are lots of categories, but up till now we have suggestions about the following topics:
- Istanbul attractions
- Things to see in Istanbul
- Things to eat in Istanbul
- Things to drink in Istanbul
- Istanbul nightlife
- Turkish culture
- Visiting Istanbul as a couple, family, backpacker etc.
- Transportation in Istanbul and so on…
What are the requirements?
- Proper grammer and spelling are a must.
- A short summary of what you will be writing about
- No duplication! Check if there are any other contributions which already cover what you want to write about.
- Sincere writing. Instead of acting like a guru, write it like you would if you were suggesting something to your friend.
- Don’t copy! Don’t copy content from other sources and get some quotes. Istanbul visitors need a new unique suggestion from you.
- Backlinks are not an aim, they’re a result! Don’t fill your article with links to your sites. Just suggest something worth reading and then let readers share your links as a result!
Tamam. I’m gonna write an article for Wizard Istanbul. How can I send it to you?
- Write your article, along with a short summary of it, a short bio about you, and any profiles you would like to share (Twitter, Facebook, Linked In and your website).
- If you would like to use your photos (which would be great), attach them with the e-mail
- Send them all in one e-mail to replyme[@]wizardistanbul.com
- You will get a response within 24 hours once we have read your post .
Now it’s your turn to help Istanbul visitors! Thanks for now for your contribution. If you have any further questions, contact us.
*You may also like to use Istanbul banners on your blog.